Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Trash Ties



Check out these cute hair thingies that Bentley got me for Christmas.  One year olds can be so thoughtful!!  It's taken me a while to actually break them out, I've had more exciting toys to keep me busy.  But these are really fun.  I'm surprised at how they are so simultaneously comfortable and have such a strong hold. In this picture I am wearing the long one as a headband and two of the little ones to hold the pig tails. I got the brown ones so they blend in really well.  Check out the Trash Ties blog. This woman is amazing!


Today I am really thankful for "the village" so to speak... you've heard the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child." And I'm thankful for my friend Beth and the prompting that made me call her.  And let's not forget what's really important... new hair thingies, of course!

No comments: