Friday, January 18, 2013

Ragnar Insanity!!!

This all seemed like a really great idea until about 3 am.  When we were still running.  And then we were done and no one else seemed to want to go to sleep.  Ha!  But I'll admit.  Watching this video does kind of make me want to do it again....maybe.

My best leg was definitely the middle of the night one.  When I fell, ironically. And also ran with a girl who forgot her head lamp.  She was fast.  And I didn't want her to die.  So I guess I've finally found my motivation.  Life or death scenarios. And in my defense about the fall we were running on the side of the road with about 5 inches of pavement.  And nameless fast runner girl fell too.  Ragnar is definitely not for the faint of heart!!


Here I am running the last leg.  When I wanted to die.  But it was through the most gorgeous part of Franklin. And it was really fun to run through my old stomping grounds.
Three falls, one cortisone shot, and one sleepless night later but we survived!!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Drea! You are totally awesome! An inspiration!

Christina said...

The gym mats offered by the gym-flooring.co.uk provide the best anti fatigue environment and supports feet of athletes and vanishes away the chances of falling because of its non slippery behavior.

Anonymous said...

Latest movies is always a desire of everyone many people need an app which gives a start to end movie download solution due to present scenario showbox is an app which fulfill all need regarding movie download and gives high definition movies anytime. showbox app
showbox latest app

Sofia Hanlon said...


HTTP injector apk and download HTTP download http injector apk in this post which is specifically design for our target android lovers.

Julie Watson said...

Anti Revoke App