Friday, November 16, 2007

FOUND

Well, the closing went great! We are moved and unpacking.

Fun moving facts:
I finally found my camera!
I found 18 lost bobby pins while we were moving and I put every single one of them in my hair. I looked pretty....pretty special.
Chris and Holland found $3 in change that rolled out of the dryer.
We found about 25 cheerios and my hairbrush under the couch.

Funny moving story:
Wednesday night I went back to the old house to clean. I was talking to my sister about our cross-country match making and taking out the trash at the same time. When I got to the edge of the back porch to swing the trash into the can I slipped and dropped my phone into a huge pile of leaves.
Our conversation at that point:
Me: Gasp
Leaves: crunch crunch
Me: (yelling) Katie! Hang on! (At which point I ran inside to turn that outside light on)
Leaves: crunch crunch crunch
Me: (Digging frantically through leaves and yelling)Katie, If you can hear me hang up and call back!
Leaves: crunch crunch mocking crunch
Phone: da da da da da da da da da da da da
Me: THANK YOU!!
Katie: I was lost!
Me and Katie: laughter
Katie: The funniest things happen to you! Remember this summer at the beach ......

I'm thankful for our new cute house with really hot water. I'm especially thankful that I don't have a picture of me on moving day (wed) or unpacking days (Thurs and Fri).

No comments: