Tuesday, July 14, 2009

proof that we actually did have fun!

While we were in Utah we went to This is the Place Heritage Park.  I don't remember ever having gone there before.  We had a great day there!  I am such a sucker for historical stuff and there were so many fun crafts for the kids to do.  We went with my Aunt Darcy and her girls Maddie and Sophie.  I love them!  



Bentley ended up getting this hat and he wears it around everywhere.  Even sleeping with it sometimes.

What a stud!



The drug store was so pretty! 
Chris and his mini-me.
Of course Bentley was all about the train.

Sophie girl!
I love how happy Chickie looks here.
Sweet kid!  Maddie is an amazing artist!  She even has her own blog.





This cracks me up!  Look at Bentley's expression!  Summer school, ugh!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

You take such great pics. You are one talented lady! :) Looks like you guys had a blast.

Katy Beth said...

See...it wasn't SO bad, was it?

Lori said...

Oh that looks so great, I love family trips...and bonnets!