Sunday, February 7, 2010

pin cushion obsession


I finished one row (of three) from my quilt!
And to celebrate I made a cute little pincushion.
I have been wanting to make this forever and I finally ordered the pattern.

I think I will have to make a few family companions for this pear. And then I may have to make some cousins. Ha ha. Is there something wrong with me that I have a mild obsession with pincushions? Every time I get a new crafty book I want to make the pincushion first. I've been drooling over Anna Maria Horner's pin cushion caddy ever since I got the book. But I have plenty others. So I wouldn't make it. But... if I start a pin cushion collection, then I can make as many as I like guilt free!

Today I'm thankful for collections! I knew something key was missing from my life. This must be it.

6 comments:

mindy said...

ooh I love it!! I, too, love pincushions. Though I only own one, a generic tomato. What do you stuff them with?

Kathryn said...

I will help you with your obsession. Make me one. They are so cute! Oh, and I am still working on your Birthday present. Ha, Ha, sorry it's taking forever. I'm like mom. Dad just called me and mailed us our Christmas presents. Funny huh.

Leah said...

I have to say that if I sewed and had a pin cushion like this, I would be obsessed too!! It is adorable! I love the new quilt you are working on too. Maybe I need to take a few notes from you and actually DO something during the day :)

Francene Ferguson said...

There are lots of new features in pokemesh which you will not able to access in any other gaming app pokemesh apk provide a real time gaming experienced with adventure
Pokemesh app

shanky said...

Lucky Patcher 6.4.5 Apk App Download thanks

chris said...

i am glad i read your post .it's damn amazing.
USPS TRACKING DETAILS
USPS TRACKING NUMBER
USPS