Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Day 11: dancing shoes

Here is Chris putting on his dance shoes.  We dance at our gym, which explains the tape on the floor.  We use the aerobics room.  It works pretty well, what with the free babysitting and all.  This morning Chickie was all giggles playing with the plastic washer and dryer and making another girl iron.  

Oh, and in other news:  Surprise, we are moving tomorrow!  It's completely insane, last minute and I'm losing my mind.  Things that are really no biggie are suddenly making me cry, over react, whine and complain.  Why we continue to do this to ourselves I don't know.  It's a sickness.  

In good news, we have some fun furniture makeovers that we have been trying to get done before the move.  So that will be fun to share soon.  Who cares about getting boxes and actually packing your stuff, as long as the furniture looks good. I'm glad I have my priorities straight!

Hmm, will the daily picture posting survive the move?  Not sure. Stay tuned to find out... 

6 comments:

mindy said...

you're moving?!? into the finished house or somewhere else entirely? closeby, I presume, so Chickie will still go to the same school? good luck!!

mandee said...

Tears are cleansing sometimes-- if that isn't working keep the cali. option open! :) There should be some great pics to post--don't abandon me!

Beth said...

You guys are starting to move as much as we do! :) Where are you moving to? I wish we were there to help!! I Hope everything goes well!

Amber said...

What!?! Where to now? Good luck! Chickie can come play while you move if you want. Call me.

Lori said...

Tomorrow?? Never a dull moment, huh? Good luck!

Katie said...

So funny! Remember keep telling yourself that there is someone in Idaho suffering as much as you. :) Then with that thought there comes more laughter than tears. It helps me! Love you Drea! Oh and P.S. I was thinking about Chris and how hilarious he is. It made me laugh out loud. I love that guy!