Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 3--Photo Challenge

So now that the photo challenge is official, I started to get nervous.  What am I going to take a picture of?  I tried a new bread recipe today.  It turned out REALLY bad.  Can you tell?  Uggghhh.  I was really hoping this wouldn't have to be my picture for today.
So I went outside and took a picture of this flower.  Not bad, I guess.
Then Bentley started washing his own hair in the bathtub.  SO cute! I found my winner!
He is discovering the bubbles.
And his belly provides a little modesty.
We have surprisingly good lighting in the bathroom.
good night!

The rest of the week I will be getting ready for a garage sale. Beware!

Today I'm so thankful that Chris is home from Nashville.
Yay!  It was only two days, but that is two days too long.

5 comments:

mandee said...

wo wo wait a minute-- a picture a day means ONE picture a day--goof

Katie said...

Bentley is so cute and I love the way all his fingers are spread out in search of the bubbles. Very well done Drea! I need to call you, Preston's family is in so I'm a bit busy, but I'll call you soon! Love you!

P.S. Did you get my email?

mindy said...

cute cute!!

Beth said...

Can I just tell you that everytime I see pics of Bentley i think he and Abram need to be best friends? SO CUTE! Abram is a bit bubble-obsessed as well. And I am trying the challange, but my camera sucks, so we will see.

Stacey said...

When I saw that first picture of Bentley in the tub I thought it was Chickie. I never realized how much they looked alike. Too cute!

In order for me to join the challenge I would need to actually bring my camera places. :)