Sunday, June 22, 2008

Day 8: Daddy daughter bonding


One of Chickie's favorite games to play with her dad is hairstyle.  He is such a good sport. He lets her squirt his head with water and then put all her hair bows on him.  Once, he forgot that he still had some small glittery clips on the top of his head.  He ran a quick errand to Target, I laughed so hard when he got home. I asked him if he was getting any funny looks while he was gone. He answered in the affirmative. 
And then he returns the favor.  Yes, that is a toe divider in her hair!
I'm grateful for my sweet family.

3 comments:

Beth said...

That is soooo funny!! Chris is such a good sport!!

mindy said...

what fun! I'm sure Zion would love doing that, too, if she had enough hair bows and if her daddy had enough hair!!

mandee said...

I personally LOVE the target story!