Monday, June 15, 2009

Katie and Rose

Photobucket
My sisters are so funny.  When we were kids we all shared a room.  I used to sleep on a double bed on the bottom of the bunk and they would sleep on the twin bed at the top.  Whose idea that was I don't remember.  But I do remember their giggling every night.  I would say, "YOU GUYS BE QUIET!" because I was older and getting up at the crack of dawn. Katie would say, "ROSE!" (Because Rose always starts the laughter when she is around.)  Then we all would yell, "MOM!!!!"  

So now Katie and Rose are both living in the same town across the country from where we grew up.  And one day Katie was dropping Rose off at school.  Rose looked at Katie and said, "Can I wear your jacket?"  Katie took it off and gave it to her.  Then she said, "and your hair thing?"  So she gave that to her, too.  It just cracks me up.  I don't know why.  But that just shows how close they are. I think it's adorable.   

Plus I love the way Katie is looking at Rose in this picture with that "your nuts and I absolutely love that about you" look.  It's classic.


1 comment:

Katie said...

That made me cry. I hope you know that you are part of that crazyness! You are what Rose and I aspire to be. We love you.