Friday, June 19, 2009

road trip!

Photobucket
OK.  It's after midnight right now.  I'm still packing.  My sister-in-law Buffy and I are leaving at 4 a.m. with our 5 kids.  We are going to try and get all the way to CO, watch Chris and Lindsey compete and then on to UT.  We will be gone for 3 weeks!  I'm so excited.

Things are about to get a lot prettier around here I just got a new camera!!!! hallelujah people! I will try to keep you updated.   As there are sure to be some funny stories over the next few weeks.  Wish us luck!

3 comments:

Evaly said...

New camera?! YAY!! Hope your trip goes well :)

Lori said...

What an amazing sounding adventure! Have fun and seriously ...take lots of photos!

Beth said...

Yikes! You are two brave women!!! I hope everything goes well. Be careful and I can't wait to hear/see what happens!!!