Monday, June 15, 2009

mi familia


When we went to visit my family on the coast back in May we decided to take the opportunity to take a family picture.  We knew it would be our last chance for a while since Rose is headed to freezing cold Canada for a year and a half.  Things got a little crazy.  Mainly because I forgot my tripod.  I borrowed my dad's camcorder tripod and tied my camera to it with my sister in law's stash of yellow yarn! Then....after everyone was in their places I set the timer and ran like crazy to jump up on that tree branch.  It was surely comical in that long dress.  It was really fun, too.  My family was all saying, "CHEESE" so loud it was really cracking me up!  Normally I take a day or two to edit a photo shoot.  This one took me about a month! It's so hard to try and edit yourself.  And I also had picked about 70 favorites.  Kinda of a daunting task to edit.  So now I've edited about 24 of them.  :) Here are a few of them. 
Oops, I just realized I forgot to do my own family picture! 


1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow they look so good! 70! That's crazy!