Friday, June 26, 2009

let me brag about my man

So day 2 of our trip we got to watch Chris and Lindsey compete at the Colorado Star Ball!  I am so proud of them!  They were AMAZING!  They competed in American Smooth Professional Rising Star the first night.  Which is for new pro couples.  I don't remember the exact numbers but there were so many couples they started with two rounds for each dance.  
They kept getting called back and in the end they wound up in third place!  THIRD PLACE!  Their first time on the floor.  That's just insane!  I'm so proud.


The last three couples standing.


Happy Dance!!!

You can watch them on You Tube. Here the first night.  And here
and here the second night.  The second night they competed in the open pro category and got 6th place!  Seriously! They have only been dancing together 5 months!  Wow. I can't wait to see what they can do in a year!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Rock on Chris! How much fun was that to watch!

mindy said...

Awesome!! Way to go Chris!

erin said...

I'm so excited for Chris. That's awesome. I also think it's pretty impressive that you made it out to Colorado in 22 hours with 5 kids. Yay Andrea!

Merrida said...

Such a great first comp!!! YOu got some awesome pics too!

Technical Help said...

Download This app
xmod apk