Friday, July 6, 2007

An Ideal Day

Happy July 4th! We had a lovely fun filled day. Sadly, I misplaced my camera and don't have any good action photos. It would have been nice to have one of Chris doing his signature "run up the fence" move during softball that he used to impress the ladies with in his younger years. Or Chickie jumping off of the diving board again. Or me freaking out as a giant beetle landed on my face! Well we probably couldn't have taken that picture anyway. We could have taken one of me scarfing down some desserts. Oh, yeah! I guess this camera phone picture of my Hello Kitty calendar will suffice.

Somehow, I managed to get Mandee to bring dinner over to our house again. We grilled yummy surf n turf. :) We played a little wii, cracked some noise only "fireworks" in the dark. All in all it was a really great day. We are very blessed to have a lot of fun people in our lives. Today I'm thankful for our country, dessert, great friends, and of course (the family fruit) watermelon.

No comments: