Saturday, January 19, 2008

Glorious Wednesday

Wow! Can you guys believe it's Saturday already?! I hope you all have had productive weeks. I had one day that was superbly ideal. In the morning I finally learned Viennese Waltz. So fun! Chickie got to play with a friend and have her come over also. In the afternoon I got to paint and then that evening we had dinner with a friend. I loved that day. It felt like a glimpse into my perfect life. Every day filled with dancing, art, happy children, and good company. Which made me think of an audio book I listened to recently. Have any of you listened to or read The Secret by Rhonda Byrnes? I found it to be interesting and a lot of it seemed very truthful to me.They talk about the law of attraction and how it is the Law of Love. That makes a lot of sense to me, because in my own life I've seen the power of love work miracles. And it falls in line with my beliefs spiritually. But other things such as eating and losing weight. Some of it made sense, but she said, and I paraphrase that, "Food won't make you fat. Only if you think food will make you fat, then it will." But that thought seems to defy another law of nature. I think more likely the way you think about food will change the way you eat food. Has anyone else read it? What do you think?

No comments: