Sunday, April 6, 2008

sunday evening


We really enjoyed conference, once again. It was a bit challenging getting the kids content enough for us to listen.  I was better prepared last time.  Note to self... do better in Oct.  I really needed to hear M. Russell Ballard's talk.  It was directed to young mothers. I think I wrote the whole thing down.  I have been stressed about my mothering abilities lately.  It is a hard job. Unrelenting. Thank goodness for dads right!


 I loved David A Bednar's talk on prayer.  He speaks in such a way that always helps me understand how to be a better person.  And I'm so excited for our new prophet, Thomas S. Monson.  It's a very cool time! Very exciting. It's nice to feel the nudge to do better. I felt overwhelmed at first (probably due to my own lack of preparation), but ultimately comforted.  Definitely loved.

Afterwards we went for a walk in the park. What a beautiful day.  This park is my favorite place in the world.  I am so grateful for all of the blessings I have especially these three.

No comments: