Tuesday, August 5, 2008

progress report

Remember these?  Well just a little update on my progress.  It took forever to take out all of the staples, nails, and etc.  But I actually found it rather relaxing, sort of like knitting, what with all the repetative action.  I also scraped off a ton of flaking paint. So now I think I have a whole lot of sanding to do.
I'm kind of wanting these for outside chairs.  I'm not sure if that is the best idea or not.  Still mulling over color ideas.  Black?  Or find a seat cushion fabric first and then pick based on that?  Yeah, that's probably my best bet.

1 comment:

shauna said...

OK, the blog is up. The address is barlett2ndrs.blogspot.com. If you send me your email address I can add you to the blog as an author and you can make posts yourself. Then it doesn't have to all be in the comments.