Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lindsay Jane

Yesterday I got to go to Knoxville for some photo training with super cute pregnant Lindsay.

The lovely Maraea was our model!  That was a lot of information, Linds!  I'm hoping I remember it all.  Or even just some of it!
Yeah, I have a lot going on right now.  
Just keeping it real update:  I had a head on collision in the grocery store.  I totally rammed some poor woman with my buggy.  How I deviated that far from my side of the lane....?  That just goes to show my state of mind right now.   I'm just putting one foot in front of the other and hoping things settle down after the initial madness of the move.  I need to get SUPER organized!  Anybody have any tips for me?  I seriously need some!  Actually, I made some major headway on the unpacking today.  So that should help free up some available brain space.  Hopefully this weekend we can hang pictures! 

I'm so grateful for all of your enthusiasm about my new projects!! Thanks!!!

2 comments:

Merrida said...

if you need help with anything...unpacking, organizing, babysitting...I'll be happy to help!

Stephanie said...

Hey Drea...don't know if you've been to this website or not but it's fabulous! http://www.realsimple.com

There magazine is also great...wonderful tips on organizing, cleaning, cooking...just about everything!