Wednesday, October 8, 2008

playing tag instead of packing

Beth tagged me.  I know I should be packing right now but this is more fun!  The challenge is this:  Go to your fourth photo file and find your fourth photo.  And post it!  Easy enough.  I can't believe this is my fourth photo!  I totally lucked out.  This is from last Christmas.  Chickie made her dad a tutu out of blue construction paper.  Then she held a ballet class.  So funny!  I have it on video, too.  No time for that now though!

I tag Mandee,  Katie,  Lori, Melissa!! You're it!

PS. You ALL have to go visit my sister Katie's blog and read all about our little sister rockin the  stage at BYUI!! Congrats Rose!  Aren't my sisters gorgeous!  And they both can sing like crazy!! My sister in-law who is also drop dead gorgeous sings like an angel, too.  Unfortunately neither Buffy nor I live near Katie or Rose, sad.  Too bad.  They could start a band.  

6 comments:

Katie said...

That is the best picture! I feel like I need to check your blog everyday, I'm totally missing out. I hope my picture is as good as yours.

One Happy Family said...

So what part of Nashville are you moving to? Mt. Juliet? Franklin?

Beth said...

First of all, that picture is awesome! Secondly, good luck with the move. I hope everything goes well and super easy and you make friends really fast. I miss you!

mmmandy! said...

Love it! Going to have to go see what picture I come up with now...

Oh and good luck with the move. We wish you guys all the best!

Erica said...

Wow! your're moving again! I'm sad that we haven't seen you in so long. Time just flies by doesn't it!? Good luck with the move and keep in touch.

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.