Thursday, August 9, 2007

bows, bows, bows



Olivia and Eden modeling the bows.


I have been slacking on my blog this week because I have been obbsessing about hair bows. I didn't really think anyone would want to read about hair bows. But oh well, here it is. ...
Nope, it's just too boring to even write about. Just know that I have been seriously obsessing and don't be surprised if you start seeing a lot more hair bow pictures.
Chickie making korker ribbon.

Today I'm grateful for learning how to make hair bows! And once again, audio books.

4 comments:

mindy said...

i'm sure Noodle would love some cute hair bows. Did you cook the ribbon to make it curly? Honestly, I've not gotten much into large hair bows with Z because they give me bad 80s flashbacks... I wore a lot of hair bows.

andrea said...

that's funny. I never wore bows.:( Yes they are baked at 275 for 15 to 25 minutes. Mine took longer but my oven is 100 yrs old.

I am going to mail your treat today or tomorrow. :) Sorry, it's taken a while.

mindy said...

really? well, i probably wore enough bows for both of us. ;-)

Do you get the ribbon wet first? Did you just wrap them around dowels? Obviously, I've never done this before.

no worries about the delay in sending the treat. I'm behind in so many areas right now, too. And it doesn't help that I have a mean headache today.

andrea said...

you don't get them wet--i wrote down the instructions to send with your treats.