Wednesday, August 1, 2007

MY HAIR!!


So so silly. I know. I guess I'm on a silly streak...But I have posted pics of me and my hair before and after venturing outside for the day. Please look down and VOTE on how I should wear my hair!! Then I will post a pic of me with the winning do on my profile. You all are anxiously holding your breath, I know.

Today I'm thankful for being able to laugh at myself. And I'm greatful that you all are laughing with me and not at me. :)

It looks like I'm doing my best to raise silly kids! Here is another Chickie pic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I tried voting and it won't let me so I say curly only! Why fight it...its gorgeous! Anyway, Love you!

P.S. We got an ultrasound of our "baby in the belly" this morning. It's so cute! I'll bring it with me to N.C.

Anonymous said...

That last comment was weird, I'll bring the picture, and of course the baby we are kind of attached to one another. :)