Monday, September 17, 2007

little lost blogger






It has been FOREVER since I last blogged. How sad. The good news is that we have been having a showing on our house almost everyday and now have a contract on our house. Yay! We'll see how the inspection goes. Chickie also had her first week of preschool and started soccer. And I finished my cute wallet. So we have been very busy. Mostly cleaning for showings. There was one very bad side effect from my lack of blogging. My old habit of babbling on and on came back. We went to an enrichment meeting at church...which was on strengthening your immune system...very good, and as soon as I sat down I was babbling on and on about my wallet and all the salmon I was eating that week blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I couldn't stop myself.
How I
have missed you. I'm so glad to be blogging right now!

3 comments:

mindy said...

yay! you're back! cute wallet & even cuter soccer chickie! so, how can i strengthen my immune system? Seriously, I was at the dr's again today for a bladder infection. waah! i've been sicker this last 2 months than I have in the past 15 years. my immune system is in serious need of boosting!

Sam said...

Congrats on the contract on your house. Good luck!

andrea said...

well, apparentley sugar is evil, death, and all that. Even watch in in fruit juices and etc. Eat organic(to avoid toxins) and eat more protein (for energy). Oatmeal and flaxseed in the morning maybe? Garlic--they didn't talk about that, but since I've been taking garlic supplement and fish oil I haven't gotten sick. which has only been a few months so far. I read Andrew Weil's Healthy Aging and he suggests an anti-inflammatory diet which is supposed to help you on multiple levels of health.