Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 18: I love lists


I'm rockin' my to-do list today!  11pm and still going strong!  Don't you just love a good list.  My mom is the master of the to-do list.  She makes little boxes and then checks them off.  Too cute!  Mine are a little more haphazard.  And I mark them off very passionately.  I realize that one of the items on my list says, "Do I hear frogs?"  And yes, it is checked off.  But I'm pretty sure I did actually hear a whole heck of a lot of frogs. Isn't it weird how when you move you are so aware of all the new sounds?

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love how everyone in our family are list people. I love lists. I do what mom does, I have little boxes for check marks. Oh, the joy of lists.

Katie said...

Listen for frogs??? What? Are there lots of frogs there? In mom and dad's back yard I remember there were so many frogs that you had to be careful where you stepped. Yuck!

Beth said...

I'm kind of a freak about lists. I love them, it just feels so good to see what all you have done, and then flex afterwards, ya know? :)

Amber said...

I love the item "do I hear frogs," You make me smile!