Monday, July 21, 2008

Day 29: sort of...

On Sunday I went to church, got two really awesome packages in the mail just for fun from two of my favorite people, and then took my Grammy to the walk- in clinic, but we ended up spending most of the day in the ER.  not fun.  She hurt her knee on the trip, and they were afraid of a possible blood clot because of all the travel.  She didn't have one luckily.   And the doc fixed her up for the rest of the trip.  Needless to say, no pics on actual day 29 so these are still from day 28.

On Saturday we crossed a suspension bridge.
Bentley really wanted in the water, so did all the kids.  My dad kept Bentley happy for a while...
Then cool aunt Darcy had an idea, "Let's go to that side of the river, without all the rocks!"
It wasn't long before all the kids were in the water, clothes an all.  Well, some with more clothes than others.  I was pretty uptight about the whole ordeal.  I was worried about the cute dress Chickie had on.  Laundry is my worst home making skill.  (I'm really bad at getting stains out and ironing.  Although, I'm a pretty stellar folder, thanks to all those years working at the mall.)  But how can you argue with this much felicity?  

That's why we all love Darcy so much!  I love spending time with her.  She is so much fun.  It's a good thing she was with us at the ER!

I'm grateful for being with family, learning to relax, and that the trip to the ER turned out well in the end with Grammy feeling much better the next day.

No comments: